Lycera is a biopharmaceutical company that is developing new small molecule immunomodulatory medicines for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. Lycera’s senior leadership and integrated teams of scientists represent the best of their fields, working in collaboration with renowned thought leaders and clinical researchers worldwide.
The research and development approach at Lycera is characterized by scientifically rigorous investigation conducted in a supportive team environment. Lycera conducts research and early development in Ann Arbor, Michigan, clinical development and operations in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania and has corporate offices in New York, New York.
At Lycera, we strive to maintain a culture that values and respects the ideas and opinions of each team member in our pursuit of breakthrough medicines. We offer a competitive base salary, performance-based bonus, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits and relocation package. Lycera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Possess a passion for, and commitment to, discovering and developing transformative, first-in-class therapies
- Have a strong desire to work in a scientifically rigorous and driven environment
- Have the utmost integrity
- Are driven to be the best at what they do
- Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from working as a team
- Welcome diversity and divergent views and opinions
Lycera is always interested in helping to further the education of creative young scientists. If you’re interested in an internship with us, please forward your CV and a letter describing your areas of interest to email@example.com. We’ll contact you if there’s an opening for which you are suited.